Good Afternoon, EVMA Members!
Here's what's happening this week in the wild world of local mountain biking:
Fall Trip Planning: It is time to make a reservation for the fall trip to Douthat State Park. We are considering the weekends of Sept 11th or 18th. If you haven't done so already, please check the top post on our Facebook page to offer an opinion on which is better and if you might attend. Remember the UCI World Championships are in Richmond Sept 19th through 27th. Several people will be attending.
- Memorial Day Weekend - No rides planned. Post on EVMA Chatter if you're looking for ride buddies!
- June 6th 9:00 am Freedom Park - Dirt Divas & Beginner Rides
- Sunday May 31st 9am - Wahrani Trail Work Day Join us at Wahrani Nature trail at 9am for a trail work day. We'll be removing the old trail markers and replacing them with new trail signage, and trimming a few sections of trail.
- June 6th EVMA Club Meeting Noon at Freedom Park. We'll be grilling burgers. Lunch will be at noon, followed by the meeting.
- Dirt Divas & Beginner Mountain Bike Rides June 6th at Freedom Park, 9:00 AM
- Be a ride leader Bring a clip board with a sign-in page & collect the signatures of riders participating in the EVMA group ride. Contact Penny Rich to volunteer.
- Cooks Needed to grill and volunteers to provide a side dish or dessert for the EVMA Club Meeting, Saturday, June 6th. We'll be providing the burgers. A veggie option will be available.
- Events Coordinator needed contact Jim Irby for more info, or to volunteer.
Enjoy your week!
- Fall Trip Organizer needed. Mostly involves showing up at the park and guiding parking, etc. . . Once again, email Jim Irby to volunteer.