Hello, EVMA Members!
Here's what's happening this week in the wild world of local mountain biking:
Summer Group Rides
- Saturday, July 18th 9am - Pocahontas Road Trip, details TBA
- Sunday, July 19th 9am - Freedom Park*
- Saturday, August 1st 9am - Freedom Park* (EVMA Meeting at Noon)
- Sunday, August 2nd 9am - York River State Park
- Saturday, August 15th - Buttermilk Road Trip, details TBA
- Sunday, August 16th 9am - York River State Park
* YRSP is the default back-up in the event Freedom Park trails are closed
- Wet trails just keep happening. As always, please allow trails to dry before riding, and call the Freedom Park interpretive center for trail status before you head to the park. (757)259-4022
- Trail Work - Members who do any trail work, please see an email to email@example.com with details: date, trail, number of volunteers, hours, scope of work.
- Saturday, August 1st 12 noon - Club Meeting & Lunch at Freedom Park
- September 18th-19th - Fall Douthat Camping Trip - Registration is open on the website. Space is limited so Register now
- Late April/ Early May, 2016 Raystown Lake Spring Camping Trip
Other News & Events
Stay cool and/or dry, & enjoy your week!