Hello, EVMA Members!
We have just a brief update for you this week:
- September - Ride weekends are already booked with Memorial Day & Douthat trip, therefore, there are no scheduled group rides. See EVMA Chatter to find ride buddies or organize your own.
Trails William & Mary Mountain Bike Race Trail Closures:
- Saturday September 5th - YRSP Marl Ravine will be a race venue from 8am to approximately 6pm.
- Sunday September 6th - Freedom Park trails D & E will be closed to the public from 8am to 2pm, and trail C will be in use around noon for the short track race. If you are interested in racing, the open XC race is on Saturday at YRSP. Race Info
- Trail Work - Members who do any trail work, please see an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details: date, trail, number of volunteers, hours, scope of work.
- Trail Captains - Please log your inspections and maintenance hours for August on the website.
Next Meeting October 3rd at New Quarter Park. We will have our group rides there and grill before the meeting.
- Sept 18 19 & 20 - Douthat Camping Trip. We have 24 spaces (4 tents per site). Volunteers are still needed for food. Room is still available. Register now
Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!