Hello EVMA Members!
Here's your weekly update from the wondrous world of local mountain biking!
- Night Rides Week night rides start next week! Tuesdays at Harwood Mill, Wednesdays at New Quarter Park, and Thursdays at Freedom Park. Lights are required & spare lights are recommended (if your main light dies, and you don't have a spare, it's a long, dark walk out!) All riders must be out of the parks by 8pm.
- Saturday, November 7th Freedom Park: EVMA Group Ride, Dirt Divas, and Beginner Men's Ride all at 10am: Meeting & Lunch, Noon in the Interpretive Center;
- No Group Ride? Get your buddies together for a ride using the EVMA Chatter page.
- Sunday November 1st, and Sunday, November 15th Williamsburg Youth Cycling Mountain Bike Race series at New Quarter Park. Registration opens at 12:45, races start at 1:30pm. Families with children interested in racing can request to join the closed Facebook Group.
- Saturday, November 7th: EVMA Membership Meeting at Freedom Park: Meeting & Lunch, Noon in the Interpretive Center; Group Ride, Dirt Divas, and Beginner Men's Ride all at 10am
- Sunday, November 8th: Conte's Canned food drive & mountain bike demo event at New Quarter Park 11am - 4pm. See details on the Conte's Website or Facebook Event .
Indian River Park Update
- See the report from the meeting posted by Scott Reynolds on the EVMA Chatter page. Thanks, Scott!
Enjoy the awesome fall weather on the trails this weekend, and remember to set your clocks back on Saturday night!